Microsoft Server, Exchange & Systems expert
- Provide Microsoft Windows Server and desktop operating system support within the organization and also design solutions for consulting engagements.
- Monitor server performance and availability
- Manage windows desktop installations, upgrades and patches
- Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements
- Create a robust windows server and workstation environment
- Address operational systems issues including file and share permissions, user accounts and installing applications
- Provide internal Active Directory administration and AD consultancy to clients
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices
- Monitor server load and implement load balancing where appropriate
- Support, maintain and provide consultancy to clients for Exchange 2010 and above
- Provide Windows Exchange Email Server Support
- Upgrade and replace server hardware where appropriate.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server, Exchange, Windows and related technologies including Exchange 2010 above and Exchange Mail
- Knowledge of Server Applications
- Understanding of patch management solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, and file shares.
- Knowledge and support of Group policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree with Microsoft certifications for Server, Desktop and Exchange Administration
Working knowledge of MSP & CSP (preffered)
5+ years experience in Server Administration, Systems Support, Troubleshooting Mobile Devices, Desktop Support and Exchange management