VoIP ENGINEER – CCNP Voice certified
This position is responsible for planning, and implementing VoIP solutions internally for the business and also design solutions for consulting engagements.
The primary focus of this position is to implement and support VoIP installations. However, the candidate may also be tasked with general network build-outs including security, routing, switching, wireless, and other network related duties.
The candidate will also be required to provide mentoring, training, and support for the technical and sales staff for them to be well versed when they meet clients
- Work with management team to develop a comprehensive and successful VoIP Communications business unit and plan
- Work with customer and partner sales and technical teams to prospect and develop VoIP Communications sales, design, installation, and support opportunities
- Responsible for design, staging, configuration, implementation, and support for VoIP installations as necessary
- Responsible for handling all existing VoIP opportunities
- Ability to reason and think logically
- Strong attention to detail in regards to project planning and technical documentation
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to apply judgment, implement solutions, and resolve conflicts, all in a multi-tasked environment
- Advanced Project Management skills are required. The ability to coordinate and manage time and resources to complete tasks
- Able to think creatively and strategically to successfully negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally.
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science with a major in Networking
- CCNP Voice certification
- 3 years prior technology VoIP implementation and support experience with Enterprise level settings
- Proven success with strategic planning, process re-engineering and project management