Responsible for analyzing and developing wireless telecommunications capabilities to support ISP operation.
- Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless data networks/Wireless-DSP.
- Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
- Lead and supervise teams.
- Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
- Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
- Create manuals and support documentation.
- Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
- Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators.
- Apply propagation theory, RF Engineering tools and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement.
- Responsible for capacity planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis.
- Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-orientation of radio additions.
- Good knowledge of IP networks, TCP/IP Stack
- Well versed with Cisco products and their basic configurations.
4 year university degree in Telecom/Electronic/Electrical Engineering
More than 5 years’ experience in telecom engineering field (Microwave) and IP Networks preferably working with an ISP or DSP.